ok. i'm officially done with this journal. i've moved to a new one, and if you're not added to it already, then it's just not happening. it's friends-locked and with a very SMALL amount of people added to it :\ i'm just tired of friending anyone that seems awesome and then finding out they're like ... completely retarded. plus reading people's entries are just fucking annoying.
i still have one or two more people to add onto my new one, but chances are, it's not YOU.
i cannot wait till the paid time on this runs out x) ALMOST TIME TO SWITCH JOURNALS 8D and like
uhh~ OMFG. NINA IS IN TOWN I AM SO HAPPY. WE ARE GOING TO SEE HER TOMORROW/TODAY 8DDDD LKSNVLKJXCSFLKSDJFSF
also i am severely disappointed with my friends list and i remembered why i stopped caring about it 8D whee bye now
Going with Andrew to see Clerks II again. x) He hasn't seen it yet; LOL he's so in for it. 8D It was amazing.
So yeah. I'm not mad, for those who think I was. anyways. Take care, because saturday, I might be back. x)
okay, there are a few things i have been meaning to mention, mainly just so i can keep track of things.
i do have hours at work; sunday, 12-6. and i'm really unnerved about going to work anymore. :\ for a number of reasons.
1: Corporate actively goes out and searches for message boards, journals, myspace accounts, and anything else that their employees communicate on via internet. That wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't feel like I was being cheated when it came to my job. So, the moment I go and complain about it on my own freaking space, regardless of the fact that talking about work outside of the workplace is against policy, I'm either suspended, written up, or terminated? Granted, I'd probably have to say something pretty horrible, but dammit, don't fucking pay me shitty wages to do a job I should get paid more for, and THEN turn around and tell me I can't complain about it!
I'm really at the point where I don't want this job anymore. It is NOT worth what I'm going through to keep it. I'm sorry but if I have to go into work nervous and so afraid that I'm going to fuck up that I end up fucking up ANYWAY, why bother, you know? And the gossiping and the retarded little kiddie fights and rumours that break out? Fuck those too. Maybe if these people would stop employing spoiled little sophomores and juniors to do their work, then MAYBE the customers would be happier, there would be less complaints, and OMG, WHAT? YOU WOULD GET MORE MONEY. e_e
I've had a lot of suggestions on how to make things better, because I have gone in with a fresh mind, but what's the point if I'm too scared of getting fired to even mention it? I don't want to be here. This place is miserable, and I curse the day I ever said I wanted this job.
2. Mr. Anonymous that posts occasional comments on my journal? Yeah, you, sir. Mr. I've Worked There For Two Years And Obviously Don't Understand Your Context When You Type Because I Don't Know Jack Shit About You? Yeah. I'd really like to know who the fuck you are, because firstly, I don't need corporate sneaking all over my journal like it's a treasure trove of bullshit to throw at me. Secondly, if people are actually reading this shitcan, I'd appreciate it if I knew who the hell it was. It's painfully obvious that you're not anyone I know personally, so speak up.
I fucking HATE it when people don't even bother telling me who they are. Assholes. I'll come and troll your fucking website, see how YOU like it. I've already got something to track your ISP on here anyway, since my journal logs them. So even if you're dead-fucking-set on not telling me, I can at least go through extra steps to do it myself. Perhaps it'd be easier for you to just say so. :]
3. I haven't slept yet. I've been awake all night thinking about work. And how much I fucking hate it. And how much I would just LOVE to get people in trouble, but I'm NOT, because I'm a GOOD person, in comparison to the majority of fuckers that "work" there. I DO my work. I DO what I'm told, and I do EXTRA. Do I get recognized for it? Fuck no, I don't. Do I still get treated like I'm fucking retarded? Yes I do. It's like I was born yesterday or something. I'm not stupid, people. I know who I can't stand there and who I can.
I'm almost tempted to just ... I don't know, somehow manage to get a bazillion grants, and work my way through school WITHOUT a job and the luxury of extra money, because god fucking dammit, I want a job I WON'T FUCKING HATE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
mood: pissed off
ok i stole the meme from futurism.
comment and i'll post a song or two that reminds me of you.
if i don't get to you, sorry x) i will eventually.
I love kira_'s house in Animal Crossing: Wild World 8D SO MUCH MARIO STUFF. I WANT THAT STAR. DSLHFSDF.
anyway i suppose i am accompanying lilykitten to scififreaker's house, and i have no clue what is happening there x)
this song is the best song ever~~~~~
ok does anyone on my friends list play Animal Crossing: Wild World? :O I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY FRIEND CODE 8D
MY FRIEND CODE IS: 064499882815
AND MY TOWN IS NAMED: Galbadia
AND MY NAME IS: Steve
LOL HI I AM ALIVE
OK THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED:
- I'M SCARED OF DRIVING
- I BOUGHT MY DS AND ANIMAL CROSSING 8D
- I'M POOR NOW
- I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED SHIT OUT ABOUT WORK
- MY MOM YELLED AT ME
- I'M PLAYING RADIATA STORIES AND SUIKODEN III
- PS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING BUT THATS OK IT SHALL BE AMUSING
OK TIME TO FUCK AROUND ON GAIA AND MAKE A SHOP WITH ALLY OK BYE
Since Regal decided they're going to get rid of me, I'm really thinking of trying and getting my survey job back. I miss it. I know it payed crap, but it was fun, and it was far more beneficial to me than this Regal job is. :\ The only thing that prevents me from taking it back is David. I don't know just how worth it it will be to work with him again. He's part of the reason I quit in the first place.
I dunno what to do. I really want my job back. :\ I suppose I'll call Kenneth later today and ask.
Ok, apparently the company thinks I am quitting?
I called into work both days that I didn't show up, TELLING them I could not make it. I TOLD them. Idiots. And I guess they think I am quitting? wtf. Fuck it, I'm tempted to just quit going.
I need to leave Florida for a while. :\ I love it here, but I need to get out, even if it's just for a while. So instead of buying that DS I've been dying for since the middle of March, I'll put it away for a plane ticket.